Assorted ramblings, rants and raves about Music, Food, and Fast Cars

Monday, August 07, 2006

Pyaare

People have asked me why I call him that. I call him Pyaare because that’s exactly what he is to me – beloved. Now before you accuse me of going gay cowboy on you, let me reaffirm that neither Pyaare nor I are gay (though Pyaare can be decidedly metro sexual in his wardrobe), but there is a bond between us that can only be described as love. The same applies to Jaan-e-man. I don’t know what it was that brought the three of us together, but my life as whole is just that bit better because of them.

I fear Pyaare will be leaving New York soon. While I wish him well in his professional life, deep down I really don’t want him to go. The Bombay crew still reunites every 3-4 weeks in New York, but that’s going to be a little hard to do if he’s in London now isn’t it? I keep my fingers crossed that he might be able to swing his new gig AND be able to stay in New York.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know...if they are they surely aren't leaving any comments!

    ReplyDelete

Labels