Assorted ramblings, rants and raves about Music, Food, and Fast Cars

Friday, August 24, 2007

From NYC Hardcore to the Indigo Girls

I've been listening to a lot of NYC hardcore ever since Scott sent me some VOD songs after our trip to SoCal - mostly Biohazard, Cro-Mags, MOD + SOD, and VOD. So guess where I'm going this Sunday? Yup, to an Indigo Girls concert! They're one of Moosh's favorite bands and since I've been dragging her to all of my heavy metal concerts, its time for me to return the favor. I'm sure I'm going to hear about this from Scott for a long time, especially since I gave him such a hard time back in LA.

On a different note, Pyaare's wedding is just two weeks away. I took my first shot at writing the speech, but its already been shot down for being inappropriate for the audience. Now what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels