Assorted ramblings, rants and raves about Music, Food, and Fast Cars

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

SoCal

Spent a delightful weekend with my family in SoCal - the weather there just blew me away after the unbearable heat and mugginess of the DC area. I'm seriously thinking of moving there if I can find someone to buy my albatross a.k.a my house. The one downside to SoCal is that people drive really slow - I guess they follow the speed limits unlike us East Coast dwellers.

Bapida was in LA too, so Moosh got to meet him for the first time. I hadn't seen him in 9 years too, so it was great catching up. Igor was in LA too checking out the old Queen Mary 1. Kids from 3 of the 4 Kushari siblings were present, which is a pretty thing given that we are sprawled all over the globe. Hopefully we can do this again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels