Assorted ramblings, rants and raves about Music, Food, and Fast Cars

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Frugal vs. Cheap

I have been often accused of being a cheap bastard and being excessively money minded. This weekend, Kafi and Damon were over and they asked me whether I was cheap or frugal. My initial reaction was that I was probably cheap, but further thought leads me to believe that I'm probably a bit of both:

I hate spending money on things I don't value - frugal
When spending money on things I value, there is no spending limit - baller!
I will delay spending to get a good deal - cheap
I worry about money - cheap
I am fiscally conservative - frugal

Now ask yourself the question: Are you cheap or frugal or do you spend money like its going out of style?

1 comment:

  1. I am ok spending money on things I don't value - careless
    When spending money on things I value, there is no spending limit - baller!
    I will delay spending to get a good deal - cheap
    I never worry about money - carefree
    I dont understand what it means to be fiscally conservative or otherwise - confused

    Hence it makes me a spendthrift ... which i am, because the wife keeps me in check!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels